Future Annual Conferences of the CSMB
CSMB 56th Annual Conference
Cellular Dynamics During Development Regeneration and Cancer
June 3 - 7, 2013
White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa
Niagra on the Lake, Ontario
Other Organizations' Conferences
Dear scientist, Dear colleagues,
IUBMB is pleased to announce that the abstract submission for the 14th IUBMB Conference is now open!
Share your knowledge
We encourage you to contribute to the multidisciplinary programme of the 14th IUBMB Conference and share your latest findings by submitting your abstract until 5 June 2013.
Please do circulate the IUBMB call for abstracts to your colleagues in the field and invite them to contribute to the 14thIUBMB Conference programme and attend the conference.
Further information can be found on the conference website.
We look forward to receiving your contributions for the 14th IUBMB Conference and hope to see you in beautiful Morocco!
|Angelo Azzi, Prof.
|Aziz Hmyene, Prof.
President of the SMBBM
9th International Retroviral Nucleocapsid Protein and Assembly Symposium
Posted: April 6, 2013
- Mark Wainberg, McGill University
- Sarah Woodson, Johns Hopkins University
- Gag RNA translation & assembly
- RNA trafficking, dimerization and encapsidation
- Host factors & viral restriction
- Biophysical, chaperone & structural studies
- Therapeutic strategies
Early Registration: reduced rates until April 15, 2013
Registration: April 16 - June 15, 2013
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 1, 2013
Joint Conference of HGM 2013 and 21st International Congress of Genetics
13-18, April 2013
The Joint Conference is a collaboration between the International Genetics Federation - IGF (Headed by Prof Alfred Nordheim) and the Human Genome Organisation - HUGO (Headed by Prof Edison Liu).
With 60 sessions over 6 days, there is something for everyone in the genetics and genomics community! Meet and hear from the industry thought leaders from the respective specialisations.
Click here to view the latest scientific programme.
- Allan Bradley, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Barbara Meyer, University of California, USA
- Caroline Dean, John Innes Centre, Norwich Research Park Colney, UK
- Jay D. Keasling, University of California, USA
- Joseph Takahashi, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, USA
- Jun Wang, BGI, China
- Krishnaswamy Vijayraghavan, National Centre for Biological Sciences, India
- Linda Partridge, Evolution and Environment of University College, UK
- Luis Serrano Pubul, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain
- Michael Stratton, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Mike Snyder, Stanford Center for Genomics and Personalised Medicine, USA
- Narry Kim, Seoul National University, Korea
- Peer Bork, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany
- Qifa Zhang, Huazhong Agricultural University, China
Join delegates from 45 countries and hear from over 150 distinguished faculty!
Click here to view the speakers' list.
Register by 28 February 2013 to enjoy savings up to SGD 250 with the Saver Rate!
Promo code: GP2013ICG (case sensitive)
If you are a Plant Biologist... do not miss:
- Crop Disease Resistance
- Crop Stress Tolerance
- Non-Flowering Plants
- Hybrids, Speciation
- Flowering Plant Genetics
If you are interested in Human Genetic Disorders & Diseases... do not miss:
- Genetic Medicine of Metabolic Disorders
- Genetics of Immune & Autoimmune Disorders
- Genetic Medicine of Cardiovascular Disorders
- Behavioural Genetics
- Genetics of Eye Diseases
- Mendelian Genetic Diseases
- Cancer Genetics & Genomics
If you are a Veterinarian... do not miss:
- Animal Models of Human Diseases
- Veterinary Genetics
- Mammalian Genetics
- Vertebrate Genetics
If you specialise in Infectious Diseases... do not miss:
- Genetics of Infectious Diseases
- Human Metagenomics
- Tropical Parasites
If you are a basic Biomedical Scientist... do not miss:
- Transcription & chromatin
- Non-coding RNAs & miRNAs
- Telomeres Biology & DNA replication
- Mobile Elements & Gene Silencing
- Recombination & Cell cycle
- Developmental Genetics
- Protists Model System
- Microbial Genetics
If you are keen on Policy and Regulation... do not miss:
- Ethical Controversies in Genetics & Genomics
- Contributions of Pharmacogenomics towards Dug Regulatory Decisions (by HSA)
- Genetics Database & Privacy
- Global Health
If you are passionate about Genetics Diagnostics & Treatment... do not miss:
- Pre-implantation Genetics / Diagnostics
- Therapies for Genetic Diseases
- Animal Models of Human Diseases
- Pharmacogenomics & Personalised Medicine
For more information, visit www.hgm2013-icg.org
For enquiries, email email@example.com or call +65 6411 6695.